Why I like Hamas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any amount of mayo is too much. Gross...
I hated mayo. Never put it on anything. Until one day I was working late with a coworker on a job and I was STARVING!!!!! He had an extra sandwich and he loads mayo on them. It was a pretty good sandwich

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, hillside is right. Mayonnaise is a miracle sauce. On top of what he said, I use it to develop a crust on a steak if I’m pan searing it (rare, but it happens). It is the best binder for batter or for your egg dip when breading things to fry. Far superior to using regular milk.

And yes, I have eaten a big ol heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise or two. Wasn’t that bad. I’ve done sour cream that way too.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use to get a chronic drunk in ER who's liquor of choice was vanilla extract. I asked him why and he replied "because f*** the government and their damn taxes." Dare I say...Based. He smelled like a cookie and I started calling him "My little snickerdoodle." Every time he came in. To which he would reply "F*** you!"

Anyway he inspired me to try a shot of vanilla extract. I can describe it in one word, Foul. Like some type of demonic whiskey concentrate.

I wanted to be an ER nurse at one time. 💀💀💀 Grumpy convinced me that while he had no doubt I could handle anything that came my way he wasn't sure the patients would survive the encounter ... Lol 🤷

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone changed. Probably got reported coz someone got offended one way or another, or because today is HAMAS terror day and they wanted to downplay it or something.
Which begs the question, if they are so Islamic then why did they name themselves after a pork product?

🤔🤔🤔

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, hillside is right. Mayonnaise is a miracle sauce. On top of what he said, I use it to develop a crust on a steak if I’m pan searing it (rare, but it happens). It is the best binder for batter or for your egg dip when breading things to fry. Far superior to using regular milk.

And yes, I have eaten a big ol heaping tablespoon of mayonnaise or two. Wasn’t that bad. I’ve done sour cream that way too.

Sour cream is okay. Philly cream cheese is okay. Even a Post 12 is enjoyable if I have a tequila chaser. 😉 But Mayo is NAS-TEE!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom