Bartlesville Eateries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Murphy's!
Start with a salad and their garlic dressing.
Move up the the hot hamburger with fried onions and cheese, gravy over all.
Check out the sun faded photographs on the wall.
Enjoy the RV size restrooms.

Forget about everything else.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another vote for Murphy's.
2 Sisters is good.
Hunan's has gone down hill. Go to the one by Wallgreens. They have a Mongolian grill.
Steakhouses: Tumbleweed's on Nowata Rd, Outlaw's on Frank Phillips, Montana Mike's
Boulevard's is like a Denny's.
Dinks is kind of "Meh"

Not really a lot there. I lived there for 6 years. Now that I have lived in Stillwater, I doubt I could go back to living in "Old Fartlesville."

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We drive down there every now and then from Tulsa to meet up with my mom and stepdad who live in the Pawhuska area. Our fave meet n eat places have been the chinese buffet by Walgrens; Murphys Steakhouse; and Senor Salsa's for Mexican food ( we have one in Coweta and like ours better). We've been to more places than those 3, a few have been mentioned besides the usual chain restaurants, but those 3 just stick out as some of our faves. You can get a damn good tasteing steak at Murphys instead of the hot hamburger- they kind of remind me of the steaks we used to get at Jumps in Fairfax. And the garlic salad dressing is house made, and yummy.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There used to be a mexican food place near Dink's called Alfredo's, man I miss that place. The other was Pizzettis it was a pizza buffet that always had desert pizzas. The Mazzios in Bartlesville used to be the largest in the U.S. but I am not sure if that is still the case. I've heard that the restaurant at the top of the price tower is pretty good as well. Szechwaun is a pretty good place, nothing was better than their hot tea when it got cold out.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried Murphys and had the ribeye. I worked, all day, outside and ordering anything with hot in the title just didn't sound right. Steak was ok, but the coconut cream pie was really good. If I finish up early enough tomorrow, I try another place.

Thanks for the suggestions.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We drive down there every now and then from Tulsa to meet up with my mom and stepdad who live in the Pawhuska area. Our fave meet n eat places have been the chinese buffet by Walgrens; Murphys Steakhouse; and Senor Salsa's for Mexican food ( we have one in Coweta and like ours better). We've been to more places than those 3, a few have been mentioned besides the usual chain restaurants, but those 3 just stick out as some of our faves. You can get a damn good tasteing steak at Murphys instead of the hot hamburger- they kind of remind me of the steaks we used to get at Jumps in Fairfax. And the garlic salad dressing is house made, and yummy.
Don't go to fairfax looking for a steak, jumps was dozed down and now its a dollar store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom