Why I like Hamas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any amount of mayo is too much. Gross...
Kieran Culkin Snl - ncdotTJSM3rYlzIHf3.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything I have to say here is only gonna make it worse ... WAY ... WAY ... WORSE ... 😝😂😂😂

But real quick -- NO!! NO!! NO!! I dare ANY of you guys to eat a gigantic spoonful of mayo and tell me you liked it. Bleech!! It's too ... Cloy-ee ... Lol and yes! That is a word! Taste isn't even close to anything else in the world. And it is HORRIBLE (the mayo, just to be clear here. 🤷🤤🤤😇😂😂😂)
Stand by and watch. I like condiments! Specially Mayo.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stand by and watch. I like condiments! Specially Mayo.
Mayonnaise is a culinary giant among sauces. Without it there would be no tartar sauce, no thousand Island, no fry sauce, no remalades and perhaps most importantly no ranch.

Not to mention potato salad, pasta salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, ham salad, egg salad, deviled eggs and the humble grilled cheese, which is the most based sandwich of all time.

And I am definitely guilty of putting mayo on my fries like a filthy Belgian.

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mayonnaise is a culinary giant among sauces. Without it there would be no target sauce, no thousand Island, no fry sauce, no templates and perhaps most importantly no ranch.

Not to mention potato salad, pasta salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, ham salad, egg salad, deviled eggs and the humble grilled cheese, which is the most based sandwich of all time.

And I am definitely guilty of putting mayo on my fries like a filthy Belgian.
A no. but practically everything else

Latest posts

Top Bottom