Why I like Hamas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling ya, someone reported this thread because they had some Whinitis going on.
I think I have located the culprit
1697244752331.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Back when I was in USMC and worked at the United States Disciplinary Barracks Fort Leavenworth we had several inmates who had decided they were Islamic and wouldn't eat pork. The ones in max security got their food trays in a slot in their cell. When it was pork chops, ham, or bacon they would sometimes throw it back out on the tier which usually resulted in them getting placed in strip cell with just minimal rations for 72 hours. Nowadays with the woke military they probably get to choose from a non pork Islamic cuisine menu.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back when I was in USMC and worked at the United States Disciplinary Barracks Fort Leavenworth we had several inmates who had decided they were Islamic and wouldn't eat pork. The ones in max security got their food trays in a slot in their cell. When it was pork chops, ham, or bacon they would sometimes throw it back out on the tier which usually resulted in them getting placed in strip cell with just minimal rations for 72 hours. Nowadays with the woke military they probably get to choose from a non pork Islamic cuisine menu.
I remember during the Gulf War they fed Iraqi prisoners Spam, put it on the news and everyone thought it was funny. Different times.

Also pork chops , ham and bacon are pretty lush for prison fare.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything I have to say here is only gonna make it worse ... WAY ... WAY ... WORSE ... 😝😂😂😂

But real quick -- NO!! NO!! NO!! I dare ANY of you guys to eat a gigantic spoonful of mayo and tell me you liked it. Bleech!! It's too ... Cloy-ee ... Lol and yes! That is a word! Taste isn't even close to anything else in the world. And it is HORRIBLE (the mayo, just to be clear here. 🤷🤤🤤😇😂😂😂)

I will take that dare and raise it 10 FOLD!!!

I have been known for eating odd things.
Ya I did not have to type that did I.

Now one day at work in the warehouse at FAA we were cleaning desks off to replace with ones that would help your back.
Well we found a mayo packet that was swollen up like a football.

I was dared to eat it.
Down the hatch baby.

:)
I am still alive, this was around 1999 when we were all preparing for Y2K.

My stomach was Y2K compliant. It will survive and continue on like another day in paradise.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything I have to say here is only gonna make it worse ... WAY ... WAY ... WORSE ... 😝😂😂😂

But real quick -- NO!! NO!! NO!! I dare ANY of you guys to eat a gigantic spoonful of mayo and tell me you liked it. Bleech!! It's too ... Cloy-ee ... Lol and yes! That is a word! Taste isn't even close to anything else in the world. And it is HORRIBLE (the mayo, just to be clear here. 🤷🤤🤤😇😂😂😂)
I'll take that dare and do 5 spoonfuls.
For some cookies...

Latest posts

Top Bottom