Why I like Hamas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Target sauce? Or are you talking about the Thousand Island for fish?
Tartar sauce, like on a Dick's delux damn spellchek

1697239429929.png

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to eat a gigantic spoonful of vanilla either but it sure tastes good in chocolate chip cookies…….just sayin’ 😉
We use to get a chronic drunk in ER who's liquor of choice was vanilla extract. I asked him why and he replied "because f*** the government and their damn taxes." Dare I say...Based. He smelled like a cookie and I started calling him "My little snickerdoodle." Every time he came in. To which he would reply "F*** you!"

Anyway he inspired me to try a shot of vanilla extract. I can describe it in one word, Foul. Like some type of demonic whiskey concentrate.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any amount of mayo is too much. Gross...
Got to strongly agree.....I realize there's probably some that don't like it either but for anything that requires mayo we've always used Miracle Whip.

For those that may want to join I'm the local chapter president of the.....IHMC. :D

ihm.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to strongly agree.....I realize there's probably some that don't like it either but for anything that requires mayo we've always used Miracle Whip.

For those that may want to join I'm the local chapter president of the.....IHMC. :D

View attachment 419816
Miracle whip is pig disgusting. Big Agra conglomerate of toxic chemicals. A psyop

Mayonnaise is pure and Godly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom