Bass Pro Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed... if you like overpaying.

While I do agree that some things there are priced a bit "rich" for my blood, if you are able to just kinda wander around and look, you can find some decent deals from time to time. One thing I can say for the staff there is that if something is mis-marked, they will honor the price on the item. I bought a $75.00 holster a year or so ago for $9.99 ... Actually, I only needed one but I bought a couple of them IIRC ... maybe 3 ... :lookaroun WHAT??

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
while i do agree that some things there are priced a bit "rich" for my blood, if you are able to just kinda wander around and look, you can find some decent deals from time to time. One thing i can say for the staff there is that if something is mis-marked, they will honor the price on the item. I bought a $75.00 holster a year or so ago for $9.99 ... Actually, i only needed one but i bought a couple of them iirc ... Maybe 3 ... :lookaroun what??

reseller!!!!!!!!! Profiteer!!!!!!!

Ctd!!!!!!

:p

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the people there are on a commission system which generally makes salespeople pushy and rude once they find your not buying TODAY

Only if they aren't interested in tomorrow, I know what your saying and tend to agree. To put it in another perspective, sales guy knows he failed when you don't buy and no one likes to fail at there job.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I stopped to look there.
Reminds me of how Academy on south side okc used to be.
Haven't spent much time at that counter either lately.

It's (the south side one) still pretty much that way. The north side Academy off NW Expwy is way better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom