Be careful people, Porch pirates are carrying guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious, what would you guys do in this situation?
1457975377-deforestation.gif

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In other words, nothing will happen except the perp gets your package.
Exactly! And, your SO doesn't have to plan funeral arrangements or lifetime jail visitation I guess is a plus.

Curious Perplexed - what would be your response in said situation? In all honestly I'd like to say if I were armed inside and saw it happen, I'd pound on the inside of the door to solicit a shot then open fire but reality is that's just me pounding my chest online! :)

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious, what would you guys do in this situation? Shoot a hole in your door over a package? Confront the guy, gun in hand? Let him go? It’s not really a self defense issue unless you confront him, and a guy running from your front porch doesn’t exactly bring the castle doctrine into play. Just curious, cause I’m kinda lost as to what I would do.

That individual did not just draw that weapon.

How many friends did he bring who also have weapons?

Devil those little details, they make it difficult to armchair.
Morbark cuts it to the right size every time though.
@Slim Deal your pup isn’t faster than bullets, please don’t.

Of course, it might just be a Darwin candidate carrying a plastic toy.

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! And, your SO doesn't have to plan funeral arrangements or lifetime jail visitation I guess is a plus.

Curious Perplexed - what would be your response in said situation? In all honestly I'd like to say if I were armed inside and saw it happen, I'd pound on the inside of the door to solicit a shot then open fire but reality is that's just me pounding my chest online! :)

Hire Mark Rober.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazon delivery instructions: *IMPORTANT*
Two short hops to the left, one wide to the right, step backwards once, and one long step to the doormat. Repeat process in reverse to leave porch safely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom