Bear Creek Grendel is now zeroed at 100 yds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. Please do a vid of the zeroing. I'm setting up for reloading the 223/556 along with the 6.5 grendel and creedmoor. Ordered the Forster co-ax single stage press that will be dedicated to these rounds only but mostly for the grendel and creedmoor

Sorry, I’m not the videoing type. I just bought a Hornady LNL at the Wanenmacher’s specifically for reloading 6.5g in volume. Just need dies and the collets.

Last edited:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the cheap deals over the last few weeks I ordered parts for a "budget" rifle in 6.5g. I have one with 20 inch BCA barrel that shoots great and this new one with 16 inch BCA. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow and see if it functions! Total cost right at $400.
Resize.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the cheap deals over the last few weeks I ordered parts for a "budget" rifle in 6.5g. I have one with 20 inch BCA barrel that shoots great and this new one with 16 inch BCA. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow and see if it functions! Total cost right at $400.
View attachment 127980
Cool. Post results

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, I’m not the videoing type. I just bought a Hornady LNL at the Wanenmacher’s specifically for reloading 6.5g in volume. Just need dies and the collets.

I bought some collets thinking I was going to use the conversion on my single stage and never did. Never installed, some never opened. If you haven’t already bought some let me know if you’re interested.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some collets thinking I was going to use the conversion on my single stage and never did. Never installed, some never opened. If you haven’t already bought some let me know if you’re interested.
Any of you guys have success in the powder/shell/primer/load success on your Grendel load development, please show. Thanks if you can.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You may have quoted the wrong person! I don’t own a Grendel, yet!
Simple fix. Buy one, reload and develop a proper load, drop about a grand in the process and then share it with me. Ha!
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I'm either the beggar. Just thought you had but thanks anyway.
Have a good day buddy.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Simple fix. Buy one, reload and develop a proper load, drop about a grand in the process and then share it with me. Ha!
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I'm either the beggar. Just thought you had but thanks anyway.
Have a good day buddy.
Lol!!

I want a Grendel. But I just blew my gun fund on a .45-70.

Latest posts

Top Bottom