Bedlam Football Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Winthe Bedlam Football Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of course people will say "Oh you're making excuses." or "Doesn't matter, they should be ready to go at anytime." But let's face it, OSU's loss came on an extremely bad day for the entire University, sports teams in particular. On top of the loss of Coach Budke, the football team's bus broke down and they barely made it to the game in time. That's gonna put a crimp in anyone's style.

The emotion could have gone either way. What happened when they barely beat KState?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The emotion could have gone either way. What happened when they barely beat KState?
A win is a win, I don't remember the details of the Kstate game but we won.
The game in Iowa should not have been played because of the tragedy that occurred. The entire school was in shock and it was grossly obvious during that game. ALL the players were in a stupor. ALL the players had it on there mind and couldnt get into the game.
Not an excuse, but a reality.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pointing a finger at OU doesn't validify an excuse. Point was that OSU has actually been inconsistent this year more than once, especially on defense.

Defense is not the only aspect of football. Every team with a loss has obviously been inconsistent is some aspect of their game this season.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

as said a win is a win. and when you are #2 and undefeated everybody is gunning for you and giving you their best game.

same could be said for OU - what happened vs baylor? what happened vs tech?

when it comes to consistency OU has more inconsistent moments..difference this season - ours hasn't cost us 2 games so far...OU only knows how to play about a quarter and a half of football from what I have seen this season...

ISU was a game of bad and missed calls - after a horrible 24 hours. Loss was in double OT. OU doesn't need OT to lose a game

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
same could be said for OU - what happened vs baylor? what happened vs tech?

Funny how nobody wants to man up and just admit they are are inconsistent. Now you have bad calls? Oh and I absolutely agree, OU is even worse, but I don't see anyone here putting up charts trying to say they'd hang with LSU or Bama. All the OU/OSU arguments will be settled on Saturday so the insistent on that red herring is moot.

Pretty much every team except Tech has put up a good amount of points on OSU. Bama has shut a few teams out, and on top of that not even getting a TD.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I'll do it. Bama lost at home under ideal conditions to a fraud of a team. LSU will get steamrolled by OSU in the National Title game and everyone will see the SEC for the fraud that it is.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how nobody wants to man up and just admit they are are inconsistent. Now you have bad calls? Oh and I absolutely agree, OU is even worse, but I don't see anyone here putting up charts trying to say they'd hang with LSU or Bama.

I never said pokes are perfect. But yeah if you watched some of the games - say the OSU/ISU game you would see what I am saying is accurate. LSU and Bama aren't special. lackluster offense with a legitimately good defense. Neither team has really had their defense tested vs an offense that can make plays happen and can run the ball effectively and pass the way OSU can (or OU before they lost broyles).

And with the "bad blood" between Les Miles and OSU - I guarantee the boys would have something to prove. I don't care if it's the NC, fiesta bowl, orange bowl, hell I don't care if it's the punch bowl.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I'll do it. Bama lost at home under ideal conditions to a fraud of a team. LSU will get steamrolled by OSU in the National Title game and everyone will see the SEC for the fraud that it is.

So much of a fraud that LSU will have at least 7 guys playing on Sunday. Whereas OSU will send a top reciever and an highly overrated QB?

Latest posts

Top Bottom