Bedlam Wrestling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
even during bedlam most OU grads are courteous enough to ask if you want fries with that when you place an order at Mcdonalds or some other fast food establishment.

tennis fans, golf fans or those easily offended probably would not enjoy attending wrestling matches or hockey games

OSU Sig

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Bitter much? all rivals have some version of your story over the years. I root for OSU too when they aren’t playing OU and I might give a few good natured jabs at OSU fans but its not that serious. I think yo might just be butt heart that the only football title they could win at OSU was right after the end of World War II when all the able bodied players that other teams would have had were not around to compete? :laugh6: I mean it‘s not like Pickens didnt do everything in his power to buy a football title. It‘s not enough that they excel at so many other sports and are likely top 10 in all sport titles.

Both teams have obnoxious fans, and I think I just found one more
Actually, I'm not bitter at all. I just felt it needed to be explained why OSU fans feel like they do. As for obnoxious, I gave that up a long time ago. I'm actually pretty even keeled when it comes to Bedlam. Sure, I want to clock the land thieves in every sport they play, but I don't go out of my way to register any animosity, other than the above description. :). This is all in good fun and I don't take it too seriously anymore. Merry Christmas, everyone.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I'm not bitter at all. I just felt it needed to be explained why OSU fans feel like they do. As for obnoxious, I gave that up a long time ago. I'm actually pretty even keeled when it comes to Bedlam. Sure, I want to clock the land thieves in every sport they play, but I don't go out of my way to register any animosity, other than the above description. :). This is all in good fun and I don't take it too seriously anymore. Merry Christmas, everyone.
There are worse things than OU and OSU fans, as an example Texas, Alabama, and THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY …..to name a few …bwahahahaha

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bitter much? all rivals have some version of your story over the years. I root for OSU too when they aren’t playing OU and I might give a few good natured jabs at OSU fans but its not that serious. I think yo might just be butt heart that the only football title they could win at OSU was right after the end of World War II when all the able bodied players that other teams would have had were not around to compete? :laugh6: I mean it‘s not like Pickens didnt do everything in his power to buy a football title. It‘s not enough that they excel at so many other sports and are likely top 10 in all sport titles.

Both teams have obnoxious fans, and I think I just found one more
OSU actually sits at fourth in NCAA Championships. The top three are all California schools but that is because those schools have a fair amount of other team sports that are not played much at many other colleges and universities and these team sports, they dominate at with many National Championships. OSU has 52 National Championships and just above them at 107 titles is USC.

OU isn't in the top 15 on the list of most overall titles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom