OU's Farooq arrested after traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OU's Farooq arrested after traffic stop​

13 hrs ago
OU star receiver Jalil Farooq was arrested Thursday night after a traffic stop, two days before the Sooners will play the Cowboys in the last Bedlam football game for the foreseeable future.

The Norman Police Department report says Farooq was pulled over "with an expired paper tag driving erratically." The report also says the officer discovered Farooq has four outstanding municipal warrants.

The junior wide receiver leads the Sooners in receiving with 449 yards on 26 catches in eight games. He also has two touchdown grabs.

A team spokesman emailed FOX23 “We are aware of the matter and it is being addressed internally" but would not say if Farooq is expected to play Saturday against Oklahoma State.

The Sooners and Cowboys will kick off in Stillwater at 2:30 pm Saturday.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, hitting a woman and having an expired paper tag with some "municipal violations" are the same thing....
Yep, hitting a woman and having an expired paper tag with some "municipal violations" are the same thing.....
Character that’s what it’s all about in my view

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Character that’s what it’s all about in my view

1699110884737.png

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep, hitting a woman and having an expired paper tag with some "municipal violations" are the same thing.....
I'd be curious what the municipal violations actually are. Some originally said parking tickets. If moving violations where he just ignored paying them or going to court that's a problem that should be addressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom