OU's Farooq arrested after traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be curious what the municipal violations actually are. Some originally said parking tickets. If moving violations where he just ignored paying them or going to court that's a problem that should be addressed.
Agreed. Did he just forget to pay all the tickets, or did he feel entitled as a player to ignore laws & drive an unregistered vehicle & didn’t bother paying the fines.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my. From previous posts, I would suspect that half of the members on here have had more “municipal violations” than most often current players on both teams. And the get on here bragging about it. Gotta find something better to complain about.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. Did he just forget to pay all the tickets, or did he feel entitled as a player to ignore laws & drive an unregistered vehicle & didn’t bother paying the fines.

I'm going with the second. OU has a long and storied history of convincing these kids they are untouchable -- just because they can play football. Actually the entire state is bad about this ... The emphasis we place on football over academics and character, even in grade school, is confounding to me. 👾

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh my. From previous posts, I would suspect that half of the members on here have had more “municipal violations” than most often current players on both teams. And the get on here bragging about it. Gotta find something better to complain about.
I doubt that. Most people pay their traffic citations or go to court to contest them. I don't know what kind of citations or the circumstances here. If I had moving violations and didn't pay them a bench warrant would be issued for my arrest. As it should be. My car would also be impounded if my paper tag was expired more than 2 months ago. I see cars all the time with tags that expired months ago. I'm sure there are lots of people running around with bench warrants as well. Laws should be enforced equally for all. If it was parking tickets and a paper tag expired just a few months it should be non issue. I'd be curious to know the actual circumstances here.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just like how football isn’t a big deal here in Oklahoma

Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@MichaelCox You are trying just too hard. You are not going to change the minds of any OU fans, nor are you going to get the “pushback” that may be the reason for your posts.

The game starts at 2:30, and whichever team plays the best today will be the winner.

You’ve been here long enough to remember the numerous posts of guys bragging about their hot rod days from their youth to get the point.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey you! Haven’t seen ya in a few days it seems! I will Google it right now.

Yeah ... I have been having trouble with my back. Sometimes you guys distract me when I'm having a bad day. Sometimes NOTHING distracts me. The last couple of weeks has been the latter, unfortunately. It'll pass and I'll be back to my usual list self soon enough ... 😇

Latest posts

Top Bottom