OU's Farooq arrested after traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 warrants doesn't exactly show intent to be of good character either. I'm not sure why all the Sooner fans are discussing parking tickets. The guy should have paid his fines or contested the tickets. Any reason why a person wouldn't or shouldn't?
True. Wouldn't or shouldn't? No. But he's a dumb 20 something year old kid, who is likely trying to get through college with good enough grades to get the degree he desires while staying in the football program, training in the football program, and obviously performing in the football program. He has plenty going on, and I'm sure that paying a ticket for running over a curb isn't at the forefront of his mind.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a Sooner fan to admit the guy was wrong instead of making excuses.

You're whining about 4 tickets or whatever and want a congressional hearing.... when an OSU player gets TWO DUIs and fight the police....... crickets.

Trey Rucker is STILL playing for OSU lol..... so you might want to STFU because you look retarded.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
True. Wouldn't or shouldn't? No. But he's a dumb 20 something year old kid, who is likely trying to get through college with good enough grades to get the degree he desires while staying in the football program, training in the football program, and obviously performing in the football program. He has plenty going on, and I'm sure that paying a ticket for running over a curb isn't at the forefront of his mind. I'm back in college, and have been swamped with work, school, and life, without playing football. Had to swap my debit card out due to someone getting that cards info, and since I got a new card, my autopay didn't work on my storage unit. Forgot to pay my storage unit this month, and had to pay a late fee. And it has a boat in it for crying out loud. His situation isn't much different, except he is a lot younger and has football stuff.
A whole bunch of excuses. You're on OSA a lot. Maybe prioritize and take care of business first. So be goes to college and plays football. Just more excuses.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You're whining about 4 tickets or whatever and want a congressional hearing.... when an OSU player gets TWO DUIs and fight the police....... crickets.
I'm whining about those who want to make excuses for the guy. Try to keep up. I was clear on the OSU guy should not have been allowed to play. I didn't even know about his arrest until your initial post. Do you think the OU player should have paid his tickets on time or do you have an excuse for him as well?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm whining about those who want to make excuses for the guy. Try to keep up. I was clear on the OSU guy should not have been allowed to play. I didn't even know about his arrest until your initial post. Do you think the OU player should have paid his tickets on time or do you have an excuse for him as well?

You're conflating people not thinking it's a big deal vs making excuses. Ruckers is playing today. Two DUIs and fought the police. If you're gonna be a Karen, then you'd better stop being a hypocrite.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You're conflating people not thinking it's a big deal vs making excuses. Ruckers is playing today. Two DUIs and fought the police. If you're gonna be a Karen, then you'd better stop being a hypocrite.
I've never said he shouldn't play. I was questioning if it was parking tickets like you started chirping about right off the bat. You didn't answer my question. Should he have paid his fines on time or do you just have more excuses and rhetoric. Rucker would have been booted from the team if I was Gundy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom