OU's Farooq arrested after traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my. From previous posts, I would suspect that half of the members on here have had more “municipal violations” than most often current players on both teams. And the get on here bragging about it. Gotta find something better to complain about.
I’m sure I still have parking tickets at ou :)

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure I still have parking tickets at ou :)
When I transferred from UCO I had over $400 in parking tickets to pay before they released my transcript. I went there for two semesters.

I just think it’s amusing that after 60 most people here forget what it was like to be 20 years old, dumb, and forgetful. College parking tickets are a joke anyways. At UCO you get them just because you drove the wrong car and didn’t transfer your parking pass to that car. I’ve had a kid try to write me a ticket while I was still in my car, because I had not hung my parking pass up on the mirror yet.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone determined it was parking tickets? I agree that parking tickets aren't a real problem.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I transferred from UCO I had over $400 in parking tickets to pay before they released my transcript. I went there for two semesters.

I just think it’s amusing that after 60 most people here forget what it was like to be 20 years old, dumb, and forgetful. College parking tickets are a joke anyways. At UCO you get them just because you drove the wrong car and didn’t transfer your parking pass to that car. I’ve had a kid try to write me a ticket while I was still in my car, because I had not hung my parking pass up on the mirror yet.
How parking justifies their budget. I have to pay 22 dollars a paycheck to park in my lot.

No one has a good relationship with parking on any campus

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone determined it was parking tickets? I agree that parking tickets aren't a real problem.
They weren't. But his warrants point to him just sucking at driving in general, rather than malicious intent or criminal history.

https://www.oudaily.com/sports/jali...lice Department's,and an improper right turn.
Sarah Schettler, Norman Police Department's public information officer, wrote in a text message to OU Daily that Farooq's warrants include a failure to appear in court, driving over a curb, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and an improper right turn.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It was the same kinda stupid deal when I worked at the State Capitol. When my oldest and his wife had the triplets at OU I would go to the hospital in the mornings and then go into work in the afternoon. I would park in visitor parking because, to be frank, I was exhausted and just didn't have a **** to give. 🤷

Some Capitol Patrol officer called me after a couple of weeks and told me he was gonna have to start writing me tickets if I didn't start parking 10 miles from the building I worked in like I "was supposed to". I "might" have called him everything but a white man and told him I had already factored in the $5/day ticket into my budget before I decided to park up there with all the lawyers and bigwigs that had been parking in "Visitor Parking" instead of "Employee Parking" since the ****ing beginning of time but thank you for being the bigger, better man and "warning" me of my impending financial doom while I was dealing with the death of one grandchild and the major illnesses of the other two. ****ing ******* ... I was MARRIED to his damned co-worker at the time and he knew EXACTLY what was going on with us and the kids. I really don't like people. At all ... Bunch of ****ing pricks. 😡🤷😇

Well except for you guys. Y'all are okay. 😉😘

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 warrants doesn't exactly show intent to be of good character either. I'm not sure why all the Sooner fans are discussing parking tickets. The guy should have paid his fines or contested the tickets. Any reason why a person wouldn't or shouldn't?

Because they think they are better than the commoners. I'm surprised OU's handlers ... Errrr ... Coaches don't have a better handle on this kinda stuff. It's not like they don't know ... 🙄

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4 warrants doesn't exactly show intent to be of good character either. I'm not sure why all the Sooner fans are discussing parking tickets. The guy should have paid his fines or contested the tickets. Any reason why a person wouldn't or shouldn't?
You just don’t stop, geez, lol.

Stupid hurts, it’s going to cost him a lot of $$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom