Been here too long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me I told my wife when she reached forty I was going to trade her in on two twenty's.
She said, "Honey, you're not wired for 220."
I thought I had a bullet proof proposal, based on the principle that you ask for something you probably won't get vs. something you DEFINITELY won't get, and they'll settle for the lesser of the two.

So I says, "Now that I've reached my mid-life crisis, we either have to buy a sports car, or I have to have an affair.

She says, "Well... we can't afford a sports car.... and YOU can't afford an affair."

Dang it... she outsmarted me again! :rollingla

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women are ...kra-kra as my son says!!!! One at a time and if she leaves after 34 years ................. I am going hunting and fishing, piss on going through learning all the new pitfalls and weird crap I had to figure out about the one I got .... Start that crap over..... :hellno::cool:
SWMBO & I have been married over 39 years now. She's been sick for 20 years or so, and early on in that 20 years, she was trying to set me up with one of her girlfriends for when she passed. Told her it had taken me nearly 20 years to get used to her, did she really want me to have to go through that again? I would not have any idea how to act with anyone else. And way too old to have the patience needed for that sort of adjustment! She's still here, I'm still here. This could go on for decades more.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I had a bullet proof proposal, based on the principle that you ask for something you probably won't get vs. something you DEFINITELY won't get, and they'll settle for the lesser of the two.

So I says, "Now that I've reached my mid-life crisis, we either have to buy a sports car, or I have to have an affair.

She says, "Well... we can't afford a sports car.... and YOU can't afford an affair."

Dang it... she outsmarted me again! :rollingla
Sports cars are public, affairs are private. Follow me for more marriage tips. PS, a trip to Vegas is easier than an affair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom