Beggs Man charged with firing a gun inside Night Trips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Beggs man faces multiple charges on allegations that he opened fire inside a Tulsa strip club, court documents show.
Billy Jack Phillips, 29, was charged Wednesday with one count each of shooting with intent to kill, carrying a weapon where alcohol is served, feloniously pointing a firearm and possessing drug paraphernalia in connection with an incident early Monday.

Phillips is accused of firing several shots from a .380-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun into the ceiling and floor at Night Trips, 3902 S. Sheridan Road.

Phillips also pointed a gun at a Tulsa police officer before putting the gun on the ground, jail and court records allege.

A smoking pipe “used by abusers of drugs” was found on him, records state.

Phillips remains in the Tulsa Jail, with bail set at more than $100,000.

By JERRY WOFFORD World Staff Writer

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm betting the pipe had a little something to do with it.

100K bail huh? Kind of surprised it's that low considering he pointed at a LEO. Feloniously pointing a firearm? That's the normal charge? Surprised that he's still breathing too. Sounds like it really was his night to get lucky.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not the first time there was an "intentional discharge" in Night Trips.......

Billy Jack Phillips, 29, was charged Wednesday with one count each of shooting with intent to kill.....
Phillips is accused of firing several shots from a .380-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun into the ceiling and floor....

Intent to kill? Was someone crawling on the floor or in the rafters? I agree though. Dillhole.

Last edited:

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a fine upstanding citizen. What goes through their heads?

"I'm sitting here watching strippers. Drinking beer...having a good time. Life's good."

"I'm bored...I know...I'll go to jail and ruin my life. Yeah, that'll be fun."

*pulls out gun and gets stupid*

One more loser off the streets. Sadly, we'll have to pay for him.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I thought strip bars were safe because you can't carry a gun in a bar it's the law you know? You mean to tell me I might have to defend myself in a gun free zone? Man I thought everyone obeyed the law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom