Bell's Palsy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quoted for truth -- fully half of the malpractice cases that came across my desk were families suing for a loved ones death ... And the loved ones' relative didn't follow the doctors' directions ... 🤷 They didn't show up for treatments, misused or didn't take medications, etc. It was NUTS ... And 90% of them got nuisance settlement money. It was infuriating. 🙄🙄
And the rest go to the doc and will not tell them what is going on. Then expect the doc to cure them.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
And the rest go to the doc and will not tell them what is going on. Then expect the doc to cure them.
This 👆 👆 👆 --->👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

My wife hates it when I go to the Dr. and he asks what's wrong with me, I usually blow up and say that is what you're suppose to tell me.
it's like self check out at whaalmart, I'm not doing your job for you.

Docs, PAs, NPs etc are not mind readers. They ask what's going on with all their other bothersome questions so they can correctly diagnose and treat you the best they can.

If they were mechanics and had diagnostics computers, then they could just stick a probe up your butt and run the machine for 20-30 min and it'll spit out a master problem list. They could walk around and whack you a couple times with a hammer and do some tires kicks. Then they can change your oil and replace parts so you get better. But alas, that's not how it works.
You aren't doing his job for him when he asks you questions. You're making his job more difficult and time consuming by being obstinate.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This 👆 👆 👆 --->👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Docs, PAs, NPs etc are not mind readers. They ask what's going on with all their other bothersome questions so they can correctly diagnose and treat you the best they can.

If they were mechanics and had diagnostics computers, then they could just stick a probe up your butt and run the machine for 20-30 min and it'll spit out a master problem list. They could walk around and whack you a couple times with a hammer and do some tires kicks. Then they can change your oil and replace parts so you get better. But alas, that's not how it works.
You aren't doing his job for him when he asks you questions. You're making his job more difficult and time consuming by being obstinate.
And then there's the fact that they like to throw drugs at every illness,
Instead of fixing the cause of the problem.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cause, they don’t want to really fix the problem. They want you to stay sick so they can make more $$ off you. Every single doc in the country. They’re secretly getting paid by the govt. Small bills every Thursday in a manila envelope left in the restroom. They’re all crooks, it’s another conspiracy I tell you.😅

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son had a car accident and broke his femur. They went through the knee and used a petit woman’s rod.
I already had questions,because I thought they usually went in through the hip.
Anyway ithe screws broke and it was the wrong procedure and the incorrect rod. The next surgeon gave me the information,but when I mentioned malpractice he froze. The lawyer laughed at the case and we are out 100,000. The doctor was Working at mercy btw.

You notice I didn't say 100% ... I said 90% ... There are other attorneys out there. There is also the Medical Licensure Board that you can file a complaint with. I'm not giving you legal advice, btw. Just saying you have options.

For what it's worth I'm sorry your son and family went thru that.

I can't remember the doctor's name but a neurosurgeon who was a fellow at Baylor University us in prison for the rest of his life for killing and maiming several patients. Baylor, I think, should be liable for enabling the SOB but I don't think the hospital was ever held accountable. Bad doctors are like bad cops -- few and far between but they do irreparable harm to the people who trust them and the good doctors and cops out there. I wish we could shoot all the bad ones in the town square at high noon but alas ... I do not rule the world.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next surgeon gave me the information,but when I mentioned malpractice he froze. The lawyer laughed at the case and we are out 100,000. The doctor was Working at mercy btw.
I used to know an attorney who had handled malpractice cases. He said he doesn't like them because it's insanely difficult to get a doctor to testify against another doctor, or at least to testify effectively. I guess they have too much empathy for the other doctor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom