Bell's Palsy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son walked, on a crooked leg for a couple years and this guy kept telling him it was going to heal.. He is everything we hate about the medical field.

OMG! That sounds JUST like that doctor at Baylor. I still don't go to a doctor's appointment by myself -- and neither does Grumpy. I consider myself fairly intelligent but someone "in authority" can easily convince you YOU are the problem, not them and/or the work they have done. I learned the hard way, too. And I had had previous experience with seeing it by working on those cases. 🤦 Nobody should EVER go to a doctor's appointment by themselves. Ever. IMHO ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christopher Dunsch was his name. And Baylor only paid out $900,000 in damages. The things he did to his patients was unconscionable.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after a quarter of a million dollars, I ****ing figured it our 😡

I know. It's a hard system to navigate when you (or a loved one) are in the middle of receiving care and don't know what to expect. You WANT to trust your doctor but the truth is you just can't. I realize I'm preaching to the choir. 😢

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fell from a ladder from around 18’,so I sort of understand what you are going through,as well as my son.
The worst thing is he drinks to help with the pain,because union doesn’t allow painkillers for the most part.
I am also a painkiller advocate,since I’ve taken hundreds of them and never had side effects

Yep. Those of us who need medication and do not abuse it, are being punished for what those doctors who took advantage of patients who DID abuse their medications -- or sold them, and people who get their drug of choice illegally, doing the things they did and/or still do.

Not fair but not much in life is, I've learned. I used to be an idealist. Not I know I was just a fool. 🤷🤦

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've known a couple of men that have had this. One was never able to regain the affected side. The other is a 37 yr old and just had surgery to remove a tumor that his original Dr had missed, for two years. His original Dr had diagnosed it as Bell's Palsy. Anyways, he sent me picture yesterday, after he regained some coherence, and the droopy side of his face is now 90% recovered. It sure is good to know that they can call their profession a practice. Props to Dr that found the real problem.
Medical Doctors are kinda like politicians, they are just people to! Some great, some not so good! When we put anyone upon a pedestal as royalty, we lose our perspective on making sound rational judgements!! This results in having the LUNITICS IN CHARGE OF THE ASYLUM, like we have now in Washington DC!! It looks to me like SOMEONE is diliberately trying to start WW3, WITH COMMUNIST CHINA, RUSSIA, NOTH KOREA, AGAINST THE CIVILIZED WORLD? I hope it's not our idiot politicians doing this, remember the Vietnam War, triggered over a NVA, gun boat asttacking a navel vessel, in international waters of the coast of Vietnam? Most people now think that was a set up, to give the johnson REGIME a excuse to start the war! A lot of people died, and are crippled, over that, without a gaining anything, for anyone except the BILLIONARES SELLING WEAPONS, REMEMBER? VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT IS ON OUR SIDE, AS PRESIDENT, AND WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT IS, DON'T WE?

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brain tumor removed on Tuesday, and he just sent me text he is headed home. Medical greatness!

Attachments

• 1000010971.jpg
    1000010971.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom