Best budget scope for my AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Precision Optics Sniper

i1197.photobucket.com_albums_aa433_n1ghthawk1_4X32CQB_zps78972f58.jpg

4x32 CQB Compact Scope, Fiber Optics BUIS, Horseshoe Reticle

Product Description

Objective: 32mm Magnification: 4x Tube Diameter: 1" Parallax Setting: 100 Reticle Type: Horseshoe Reticle Field of View (ft @ 100 yds): 32.0 - 11.0 Battery: CR2032 3V W/E Click Value @ 100 yds 1/4" Eye Relief (in): 3.1 Exit Pupil (mm): 7.0 - 3.6 Weight (oz): 15.5 Length: 6"

Overview

Superior multi-coated optics sets the Sniper line of scopes apart from the competition without costing you an arm and a leg. Comparable if not the same as the manufacturing process to that of the Japanese and German optics. A hint of yellowish tint can be found on most inferior optics offered by other companies. Sniper line of scopes is crystal clear and full of useful features such as quick windage/elevation locking adjustment plate. Sniper offers not a limited lifetime warranty (as stated, you are limited to conditions in fine prints) but a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the workmanship and against any manufacturer's defect. Rule the game with your new Sniper scope. Rule the battle with this 4x32 close quarter combat tactical scope with top mounted back up sights.

MSRP: $252.
Mark's Firearms Price: $126

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a cheap bloated wannabe ACOG. 1/10 would not bang. (goes to find picture of FAT Airsoft 'Operator')

ETA: I think it is number 16 in the pic below and can be found on page 14 of the maga.... never mind this is just too easy.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Precision Optics Sniper

i1197.photobucket.com_albums_aa433_n1ghthawk1_4X32CQB_zps78972f58.jpg

4x32 CQB Compact Scope, Fiber Optics BUIS, Horseshoe Reticle

Product Description

Objective: 32mm Magnification: 4x Tube Diameter: 1" Parallax Setting: 100 Reticle Type: Horseshoe Reticle Field of View (ft @ 100 yds): 32.0 - 11.0 Battery: CR2032 3V W/E Click Value @ 100 yds 1/4" Eye Relief (in): 3.1 Exit Pupil (mm): 7.0 - 3.6 Weight (oz): 15.5 Length: 6"

Overview

Superior multi-coated optics sets the Sniper line of scopes apart from the competition without costing you an arm and a leg. Comparable if not the same as the manufacturing process to that of the Japanese and German optics. A hint of yellowish tint can be found on most inferior optics offered by other companies. Sniper line of scopes is crystal clear and full of useful features such as quick windage/elevation locking adjustment plate. Sniper offers not a limited lifetime warranty (as stated, you are limited to conditions in fine prints) but a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the workmanship and against any manufacturer's defect. Rule the game with your new Sniper scope. Rule the battle with this 4x32 close quarter combat tactical scope with top mounted back up sights.

MSRP: $252.
Mark's Firearms Price: $126

Is this for real? It's hilarious!!

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vortex 2.5-10x or 4-16x……. beyond that you pick FFP or SFP and lit reticle or not. Could always try the 1-4x HS or PST as well, but would assume you may want higher mag. for stretching the 223 as you say.

Secondary would be Trijicon Accupoint - but you've blown your budget once past the Vortex.

Some of the Bushy's are not bad either, their Elite 4000 and above. But, the odds are you'll pay dearly for the name and probably have a lesser product than the Vortex options at the same pricing.

Weaver's Tac. line is supposedly Ok, but not for the asking price you will find at the stores.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BSA 4-14x44 FFP mil/mil scope: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/45...focal-mrad-reticle-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Not the greatest glass, but it isn't too bad. 4.5 star rating on Amazon. Also it is actually fairly solid. It held up fine on my buddy's M1A, which are notoriously hard on cheap scopes. You sure aren't going to see FFP, side focus, and matching turrets/reticle for any less. Good enough to learn to get your dope, use mils, and all the fundamentals of long range shooting. If you really want to push the .223, you're probably going to eventually get something with a 1/8 or 1/7 twist so you can shoot the heavy 75/77 grain bullets.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We carry a selection of Trijicon Acogs, and Trijicon Accupoints, and can get Leopold, for those that can afford them, and we have some very good prices for OSA members, but all I can quote is MAP here. Rshep said 'what scope would you guys recommend on the cheap?' On the cheap, we also have NcStar, but as said before 'you get what you pay for'. And if a person only has so much money, they should only look at scopes in that price range. Or save up for a Name brand. Not everyone can afford Trijicon, and Leopold. That is why we carry scopes for all price ranges, and sell under MAP when we can.

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to try a fixed power bushnell elite 3200 10X40 mil/mil was on sale at midway a week or so ago for 189. I have one on HBAR and it works well for its price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom