Best catfish in the state.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the fish shack is pretty good? I have wanted to try it
Ya it is. Everything is corn meal breaded though,if you like that kind. I do. Fish,shrimps,frog legs,etc. Even if you dont get the all you can eat fish basket you can still get filled up with endless bowls of good brown beans,coleslaw,hushpuppies, and green tomato relish. They also have a decent steak and chicken for those who dont want the fish. Thats my Friday joint.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bakers was okay but the last time I was there the filets were apaper thin. Catfish Round-up have never had a bad meal there even during the busiest times. Bills will be ther OCT.1 very good - wish still was around Tuttle but no more.

okladucks

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BG's Catch in Kingston is really good. We eat there every year on our yearly striper trip. All you can eat fish, shrimp, desserts, and salad bar. I believe its only open on the weekends and its serve yo' self.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know nuthin' 'bout no Sooner Catfish but in the Show Me state it would have to be Lemaire's Cajun Catfish & Seafood in Sedalia, MO. This place hasn't changed A THING in the 40 years I've been eating there. It's still a run down, dirty looking, hole-in-the-wall that serves the best Cajun food you'll ever eat! I heard the guy drives to Louisiana once a week for his catfish and frog legs. Catfish, dirty rice, beans, and hushpuppies...mmmmm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom