Best hamburger in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.J.'s Gourmet Burgers, 647 South Peoria. Open about 11am til about 1 or until he runs out of burgers, Monday through Thursday. He only makes about 25 per day. If you ask how much they are you are in the wrong place, cash only. He is the burger nazi and can get away with it because they are way better than any other burger I have eaten. If he likes you you will get no cost extras and he will give you a membership card when you leave. If he doesn't like you prepare to leave early. It is not fast food.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.J.'s Gourmet Burgers, 647 South Peoria. Open about 11am til about 1 or until he runs out of burgers, Monday through Thursday. He only makes about 25 per day. If you ask how much they are you are in the wrong place, cash only. He is the burger nazi and can get away with it because they are way better than any other burger I have eaten. If he likes you you will get no cost extras and he will give you a membership card when you leave. If he doesn't like you prepare to leave early. It is not fast food.

I second this. Haven't been there in a few years though. Though it's a chain, if I was in the mood for a good burger, I'd head to Smashburger.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ate at Lot-A-Burger today, pretty good burger. One that really surprised me though, was Billy Rays on 15th. For a catfish and bbq place, they make a really good charbroiled cheese burger.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/58/1611615/restaurant/TU-Kendall-Whittier/JJs-Gourmet-Burger-Cafe-Tulsa

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't visit Tulsa very often anymore, so I have never heard of most of these places. I will have to try a few of them out.

Whenever I am in Tulsa, I usually find a Ron's Hamburgers and Chili to have their awesome chili burger.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My top three are:
1. Red Robin (the Broken Arrow store on 71st east of Garnett)
2. Doubletree Inn (great burger but very pricey!)
3. Smashburger
Honorable mention goes to Backyard Burgers.

WOOHOO! I'm now an Enthusiast! :w000t::mosh::thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom