Best hamburger in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son used to manage a Smashburger and my daughter is a shift leader there so Smashburger is high on my list but I have two lists: chains and mom&pops/local. Smashburger is tops on the chain list but I've recently found that I really like the crusty flat-top grill patties at Freddie's Custard. On the local list, it becomes harder to establish a pecking order because each establishment has something that appeals to me. If I'm pressed for a priority, Bill's and Jumbo's would be neck and neck in the lead, closely followed by Ron's for their sausage chili/cheese burger.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Phart said:
I don't visit Tulsa very often anymore, so I have never heard of most of these places. I will have to try a few of them out.

Whenever I am in Tulsa, I usually find a Ron's Hamburgers and Chili to have their awesome chili burger.

Best one in Tulsa is 21st and garnett. Friend of mine owns it.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant believe Nobody mentioned what-a-burger. I love that place. Hatfield's is real good too. It's just in a bad location. I use to go all the time when I lived at 3rd and Garnett.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever had the burger at Savoy? I never order it (because the hot plates are so good) but it always looks damn good with the fresh bun.

I like Smashburger as far as fast food chains, but I wish Tulsa would get a Five Guys, My hotel in Olathe was next to one and I loved it. I moved about a month before the one in Moore opened, so I never have tried one in OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom