Best Mexican Fast Food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mexican Fast Food Joint do you like best?

• Taco Bueno

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Taco Hell

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Del Taco

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Casa of Tacos( or whatever it) is in Yukon

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I loves me some Mexican Fast Food. Color me goofy, but man, I can flat-out eat some fast food tacos and Burritos! So; my question is: Which of the Mexican Fast Food joints like Taco Bueno, Taco Hell, Del Taco, or the new place out in Yukon...Casa Taco-Something, do you all like? I have four Fast Food Mexican Joints within a couple of miles, that's one reason not to sell my house and move.

I expect some willl respond with an air of disdain; and yes; I too much prefer a quality restaurant myslef..but humor me please.

(Tarahumarras in Norman would get my vote for fine Mexican dining).

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, none of those are Mexican food :D

I'd vote taco hell fire sauce with del taco food.

Never been able to try casa taco, too busy and the block off too much of the parking lot.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Taco Casa for me. Followed by Bueno.

As far as I'm concerned, Casa is in a league by itself. My favorite is the 'Chilada with no beans. Muy delisioso!!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My vote would be about any of the taco stands for "fast" Mexican food. Tastes great, and travels through you very fast.

Tex mex: I like Tarahumarras, Casa Pericos, Hildalgos.

Taco Don Nacho's and Taco Rafitas are good too.

I like Tex Mex, New Mexican, and Mexican food.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, one of my co-workers came up once from El Paso. I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch, and she said anything but Mexican. I said yeah, I guess you get kind of tired of Mexican living in El Paso. She said, "No, I LOVE Mexican food. I don't like TULSA Mexican food!" :rollingla

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joel, Try Tacos Don Nachos for the best street tacos I think are around. Its not fast food but sorta. They have a drive through or you can go inside and sit but the food is always out in under 5 minutes. Also their salsa is the best. I buy it buy the pint for $2.50

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Growing up in So. Cal. ... or trying to grow up ... we used to hit Jack In The Box for late night tacos.

Never had Taco Casa. Taco Bueno ... Tried the one in Edmond and my God, it was horrible. Del Taco is not bad.

When we lived in AZ, there was a QSR (quick service restaurant) called Rubios. They had great fish tacos AND served beer.

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It pleases me to see the embrace of Del Taco. Now we just need to complete the ritual so In n Out will show up and kick Whataburger back down to TX.

Latest posts

Top Bottom