Speaking of tacos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like taco casa alot. The whole family does. The big savings are on the number one and the number 4, which aren't on the static menu, only on the scrolling tv. It's 10 hard or soft tacos, which knocks like 6 bucks off the regular price. The sauce packets are so good I bring them home for sandwiches and just about everything. Also their hard and soft tacos are probably the only "fast food" tacos on the market that are just as good microwaved as leftovers

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taco trucks, Carniceria's, and taquerias always have the best food. They have not gringo-ed it yet and still have good food and hot salsas. All the Mexican places around here are gringo-ed except a couple. We have one in Elgin that's pretty good but you have to tell the dude no gringo or it tastes like it's made for some pasty kid.
I cannot remember the name but the truck I like sits in the KIngfisher Atwoods parking lot. They have great Mexican roast beef and use it in a lot of dishes.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tacos Dona Gloria is my go-to for Mexican....if you want a good taco truck, the one in the parking lot of Las Americas at 1st and Lewis is hard to beat.

Just about anywhere in the 21st-31st and Ganett-129th area has good Mexican food though.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Polo's still around?

Is that the one that's right downtown? I think I've seen it but we haven't been there. I do recall some locals I've talked to that said it changed for some reason a year or two ago and the food isn't nearly as good as it was.

We might try it in the next week or two.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the one that's right downtown? I think I've seen it but we haven't been there. I do recall some locals I've talked to that said it changed for some reason a year or two ago and the food isn't nearly as good as it was.

We might try it in the next week or two.
Yep. It was pretty good back in the day, but it's been at least 25 years since I've eaten there I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom