Best place To get my first class 3 stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never was into suppressors, but if you go with someone out of state(no sales tax) on class III, AOW, or DD...I recommend David Spiwak!!! Have purchased numerous guns from him, EXCELLENT to deal with and when you become a customer he does provide law-away.

David Spiwak...http://davidspiwak.com/
**** If his website doesn't show what you want or is missing pictures...call and ask him******

Cohiba

How about pay a little bit of sales tax, and help your local dealer!!!

Thanks Cohiba!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're getting ready to put our first order in for some suppressors. We're going to have some Yankee Hill & Bower suppressors in stock within a week or two. If you're looking for anything in particular shoot me a PM and I'll get you a price.

you do understand it will take you a month or two or more for the transfers to go thru. don't you?
a class III dealer has to play the same waiting game individuals have to play. only twice, once to get it in the store and once to get it out of the store.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you do understand it will take you a month or two or more for the transfers to go thru. don't you?
a class III dealer has to play the same waiting game individuals have to play. only twice, once to get it in the store and once to get it out of the store.

That's good to know. I didn't realize a dealer to dealer transfer had such a long waiting period.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, about 1.5 months for us lately.

I have several AAC and SilencerCo cans in stock. I specialize in class 3 firearms and gunsmithing stuff like barrel chopping and threading. We are in Mustang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom