Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bos...s-major-gun-control-reform-by-end-of-january/

Boston Mayor Says Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Him Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January
I think what crazy uncle Joe meant was Obama will send a proposal to Congress based on Crazy Uncle Joe's recommendations. Like most of Obama's budgets, it will die.
Provided we all join/contribute to the NRA and write our senators and congressmen by the end of next week..

Incidentally, in case ANYONE had no idea what Crazy Uncle Joe is going to recommend, please watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkavwuWE5eQ

:)

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL he can't pass a budget in 4 years but he can get some legislation done in 3 months? I mean this guy has proven over and over again he's not a leader and can't get things done outside of a E/O. I sure hope nothing happens and the masses are stock with the 2-3000 dollar AR's and their 1.00 a round 5.56.....

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe something WILL be done this time, and we ain't gonna like it. As a matter of fact, it will be a "done deal" in the senate. As far as the house goes, Bloomberg, and Soros, will unleash their billions, targeting swing states with republican representatives. who, like most elected politicians, their only loyality is to themselves and their reelection. Also, just because a rep. or sen. has republican after his name, doesn't mean he isn't already for gun control. I keep saying republican, because for me, its a fore gone conclusion that at least 95- 100% of dems will support a bill. further more, Obama will buy the remaining necessary votes with tax payer money. Talk about pork, we ain't seen anything, yet. Think Obama care. One last little thing, and this gonna make a lot of members mad probably. "The land of the free and home of the brave", has become, how shall I say it? the land of the hand wringers, and home of " what is the government going to do about". This is especially true where children are involved. At this point I should start a spiel about how absolutely horrendous the killings were, and they were, but tomes have been written about them already, so I digress. to get back to my original topic, we as a nation, have become for the most part, a bunch of mind numbed robots, who in the face of adversity, cannot function without extensive counseling, "closure" and government intervention. Think people standing on the over passes after katrina. Bad tragic, things have always been with us. If any one doubts this, find a 100 year old or older cemetary,(Geary OK will do) and walk through the old parts. You will find familys that lost several children,, and a wife or father, all within the space of a week or so, Or maybe the whole family. No they didn't seek counseling, or government anything, the survivors, buried the fallen, and then went out and plowed the field, and milked the cow. We as a country have lost that toughness, that our fore fathers & mothers possesed. And this is why a bill will pass.

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe something WILL be done this time, and we ain't gonna like it. As a matter of fact, it will be a "done deal" in the senate. As far as the house goes, Bloomberg, and Soros, will unleash their billions, targeting swing states with republican representatives. who, like most elected politicians, their only loyality is to themselves and their reelection. Also, just because a rep. or sen. has republican after his name, doesn't mean he isn't already for gun control. I keep saying republican, because for me, its a fore gone conclusion that at least 95- 100% of dems will support a bill. further more, Obama will buy the remaining necessary votes with tax payer money. Talk about pork, we ain't seen anything, yet. Think Obama care. One last little thing, and this gonna make a lot of members mad probably. "The land of the free and home of the brave", has become, how shall I say it? the land of the hand wringers, and home of " what is the government going to do about". This is especially true where children are involved. At this point I should start a spiel about how absolutely horrendous the killings were, and they were, but tomes have been written about them already, so I digress. to get back to my original topic, we as a nation, have become for the most part, a bunch of mind numbed robots, who in the face of adversity, cannot function without extensive counseling, "closure" and government intervention. Think people standing on the over passes after katrina. Bad tragic, things have always been with us. If any one doubts this, find a 100 year old or older cemetary,(Geary OK will do) and walk through the old parts. You will find familys that lost several children,, and a wife or father, all within the space of a week or so, Or maybe the whole family. No they didn't seek counseling, or government anything, the survivors, buried the fallen, and then went out and plowed the field, and milked the cow. We as a country have lost that toughness, that our fore fathers & mothers possesed. And this is why a bill will pass.
As much as I hate it I suspect you are right. They will need this part completed before the the impending financial collapse opens wide the doors for their plans. Their professed philosophy of not letting a crisis go to waste easily lends itself to a philosophy of creating crisises that you can put to your own uses.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will just tack it onto the debt ceiling legislation and give the rinos some spending cuts in return.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I respectfully disagree. I think if we all contribute to/join the NRA, we can stop anything they do. And incidentally, many democrats, including Dingy Harry Reid are pro-gun and scared of the NRA. So are many democrat members of the House who are from the South / Midwest / Southwest. So the anti-2A ers are not going to be able to get past the house. as long as we all contribute to the NRA, get some new members, etc.
Don't give up hope just yet.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom