Biden ‘Guaranteed’ Obama Will Pass Major Gun Control Reform by End of January

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. I think if we all contribute to/join the NRA, we can stop anything they do. And incidentally, many democrats, including Dingy Harry Reid are pro-gun and scared of the NRA. So are many democrat members of the House who are from the South / Midwest / Southwest. So the anti-2A ers are not going to be able to get past the house. as long as we all contribute to the NRA, get some new members, etc.
Don't give up hope just yet.
:)
I also respect your right to disagree with me, in fact I hope you are right. But Im deathly afraid you are not. The Dingy one is purely a self serving politician, and Hes definitely anybody dog that will hunt with him. As for the NRA, of which I am a life member, they are unfortunately, real big on compromise.
Still, for better or worse, they are not the only, but they are, the biggest game in town. Still their willingness to compromise, in my case because, of their support of the instant check law, which screwed up my retirement plans, and cost me a second income,is the reason I have not contributed to them in years.
If the information I hear is correct, Boomberg, Soros, and others, are going to unleash BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a public relation blitz. They will target areas in the south, and other areas with high minority and liberal counts, Also areas thought safe a few years ago ain't anymore. A lot of people, trust me I've known several, made big money in california, sold their high dollar houses, moved to cheaper, less populated places, and in the process took their liberal B.S. with them. And It not just california, people from other high paying liberal states have done the same, look at florida. Even Montana, Idaho, and wyoming. have had Big influxes of them. Arizona, New Mexico, And Colorado have been greatly influenced by them. In the south they have a very high black pop., which the democrats, especially, Lord Obama the annointed one, owns. If they are like, what seems to be the black status quo here, they will be real receptive to gun control. Even Texas has its problems. To this mix, let us add a "press" which has unashamedly abandoned any semblance of nuetrality or fairness. Also did you read the last half of my original post. It will probably P---- A lot of people off but thats okay.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also respect your right to disagree with me, in fact I hope you are right. But Im deathly afraid you are not. The Dingy one is purely a self serving politician, and Hes definitely anybody dog that will hunt with him. As for the NRA, of which I am a life member, they are unfortunately, real big on compromise.
Still, for better or worse, they are not the only, but they are, the biggest game in town. Still their willingness to compromise, in my case because, of their support of the instant check law, which screwed up my retirement plans, and cost me a second income,is the reason I have not contributed to them in years.
If the information I hear is correct, Boomberg, Soros, and others, are going to unleash BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a public relation blitz. They will target areas in the south, and other areas with high minority and liberal counts, Also areas thought safe a few years ago ain't anymore. A lot of people, trust me I've known several, made big money in california, sold their high dollar houses, moved to cheaper, less populated places, and in the process took their liberal B.S. with them. And It not just california, people from other high paying liberal states have done the same, look at florida. Even Montana, Idaho, and wyoming. have had Big influxes of them. Arizona, New Mexico, And Colorado have been greatly influenced by them. In the south they have a very high black pop., which the democrats, especially, Lord Obama the annointed one, owns. If they are like, what seems to be the black status quo here, they will be real receptive to gun control. Even Texas has its problems. To this mix, let us add a "press" which has unashamedly abandoned any semblance of nuetrality or fairness. Also did you read the last half of my original post. It will probably P---- A lot of people off but thats okay.
people have given blood to keep our rights recognized. The least we can do is keep our spirits up and not give in.
We need to fight for recognition of our freedoms politically by joining NRA, 2AF and GOA, and contributing to them. Soros and all don't have billions of dollars to burn on this.....they value their money as much as the next person.
And when it comes to guns, minorities and economically disadvantaged people, people in inner cities, etc. all understand what a gun can do to protect them. They will stand with the NRA. Taking people;s guns away is a VOTE LOSER. Obama thinks he can sell some jive but by next month, people;s shrunk pay checks will be hitting and they will not be as enthusiastic about Great Leader.
So I am hopeful but we need to get busy.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With McCain working with Harry Reid on this end run bill attachment deal, I look for a last second vote on extending the debt ceiling limit with major gun control attached to it. Check out GOA's webpage on what McCain is doing.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only bright spot I see. Is that President Unicorn's state could not pass the so called sweeping gun legislation it had proposed. This week with not enough votes. In a heavy Demed state. Regards

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
people have given blood to keep our rights recognized. The least we can do is keep our spirits up and not give in.
We need to fight for recognition of our freedoms politically by joining NRA, 2AF and GOA, and contributing to them. Soros and all don't have billions of dollars to burn on this.....they value their money as much as the next person.
And when it comes to guns, minorities and economically disadvantaged people, people in inner cities, etc. all understand what a gun can do to protect them. They will stand with the NRA. Taking people;s guns away is a VOTE LOSER. Obama thinks he can sell some jive but by next month, people;s shrunk pay checks will be hitting and they will not be as enthusiastic about Great Leader.
So I am hopeful but we need to get busy.
With your first 3 lines I whole heartedly agree, Not so the later parts. If they were true. why do they vote, continually, for those who will strip of that right. I believe it is because a victim mentatility has been instilled in them, that only the government can save them. Right here in okc, the state reps and city councilmen or women that represent the north east part of the city,(mostly black and poor), support gun control. Further more, respectfully, I am afraid that you are not taking into account the full impact that an unleashed, and unbridled media will have on the general population. Every time there is a shooting, the NRA ETC, is going to be made to look like satan, himself. After all they are only wanting REASONABLE RESTRICTIONS, who but the Devil himself could oppose REASONABLE RESTRICTIONS? I disagree with you particulary, about Soros and especially Bloomberg, who will spend what is necessary and seem to view as his mission in life, the need to disarm the general populance. And it does seem like I recall once in my age clouded memory, some network or works, refusing to sell air time to the NRA. But does it really matter? Wayne Lapierre for 30 seconds, and then a news cut to the aftermath of the latest school shooting, weather it be five minutes or five mounths ago. and all of the coverage will ensure there will be more school shootings As far as progun democrats go, we had two in oklahoma at one time. Dave Mucurdy and David Boren by name. Want to guess how they voted, when the chips were down. I sincerely think that my original point as been disregarded, disbelieved, or just generally poopooed. So I won't go into it again. I am on your side, because I am an american, a baptist, a gun owner,frequent shooter, ffl holder, believer in self defence, and usually on the side of the Under Dog. Which Im sorry to say, in this case is us. I sincerely hope that every thing you said is right and every thing I have said is wrong. Only time will tell, Good luck, and God Bless., Jim

Latest posts

Top Bottom