Biden calls for gun control after Boulder shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how the media was quick to jump on the Narrative of a white man committing a mass shooting until it wasn’t. Now they’re getting quite real quick on the fact that it’s one of their imported Muslims from one of the areas that Trump had a ban on. Syria.

Just goes to show that Trump was right once again. Syria, Iran and a few others are the leading producers of Islamic terrorists. Commonsense dictates that we should re-instituted and prevent them from coming here. Not that this one is a recent import but we don’t need any additional Mahmazoid extremists

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My response is to his comments are.........

View attachment 198590
like.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now that the a-hole in Colorado who shot up the store has been identified as a Syrian muslim migrant (from when he was a child), what are the odds that these 10 people died because of BIDEN invading Syria 2 weeks into his term as puppet and this guy feeling a need to lash out?

673xDqQq.png

Boulder shooter was a participant in George Floyd riots in Minnesota!

rr1gSzs3.jpeg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now that the a-hole in Colorado who shot up the store has been identified as a Syrian muslim migrant (from when he was a child), what are the odds that these 10 people died because of BIDEN invading Syria 2 weeks into his term as puppet and this guy feeling a need to lash out?

673xDqQq.png

Boulder shooter was a participant in George Floyd riots in Minnesota!

rr1gSzs3.jpeg

And I wonder how hard you'll have to look to find someone in the media that will even ask that question.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys Bumbling Biden is a sock puppet for the far left. If he issues an EO banning assault weapons and it looks to be hurting the Democrats in the polls, his masters will just slap his butt in a nursing home while saying they can not reverse his EO.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I wonder how hard you'll have to look to find someone in the media that will even ask that question.

as usual actual coverage found in foreign news sources.

REVEALED: Syrian-born gunman Ahmad Alissa, 21, was known to FBI and ranted about 'Islamophobes hacking his phone' before killing ten at Boulder grocery store with assault rifle he bought one week ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...harged-murder-shooting-killing-10-people.html

40848660-9393669-image-a-143_1616528270891.jpg

Ahmad Alissa, 21, shown in his booking photo on Tuesday after he was charged with ten counts of murder

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't seem to think that Biden would go the route of an executive order on this one, mainly because it is a basic right in the Constitution. I'd guess that he knows darn well that LOTS of lawsuits would be filed and he would then look silly after the courts got through with the process.
He won't know anything. He will be handed a pen and instructed to sign. After signing, he will get up and wander away aimlessly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom