Big Bucks Plus food block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Bucks Plus is premiering, at the upcoming Backwoods Hunting Show, March 3-5 2017, a new food block that contains kelated minerals, 5+% fat and other essential nutrients. The 25 pound block is ideal to put on a hunter's property if he wishes to determine if there are many deer using the property. The block has been field tested for weather resistancy and is relished by the deer. A trail camera was trained on the block and monitored for 6 weeks. The deer were initially curious as to what this block was , but quickly accepted it after nibbling on it and realizing this was something good to eat.
They are also considering coming out with a mineral block as well.

Stay tuned for updates.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Buck Plus is coming out with a pig attractant feed. The initial trials have been amazing. I am going to put it out this weekend and see how fast they locate it. I have a pig issue so it will be interesting to see if they will locate it the first night. BBP has consistently produced excellent products so I know I won't be disappointed.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Big Buck Plus is coming out with a pig attractant feed. The initial trials have been amazing. I am going to put it out this weekend and see how fast they locate it. I have a pig issue so it will be interesting to see if they will locate it the first night. BBP has consistently produced excellent products so I know I won't be disappointed.
I would be glad to help you with that pig problem.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BBP will be at the Backwoods Show with the blocks, feeders, feed and their mineral. I have been using their products for 4 years now and h.ave not been disappointed.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pig attractant feed was trialed in Eastern Oklahoma. The owner is a no nonsense type of individual and I have found, over the years, that if he tells you something you can take it to the bank.
Retrieverman - The blocks will be available at the Backwoods Show. I will be putting one of the blocks out early next week and will have a camera trained on it. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom