Big Red Kia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkrahling

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had business at this dealership, this is the sign I was welcomed with. The fact that they put that first line in the sign in my opinion makes it even worse, obviously they don't respect our right.
I suggest we don't do business with them.
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_27_u3u2y6u6.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to tell you... All the Bob Howards on the north side have signs, as well as the Bob Moores.... Come to think of it... I dont know that I have walked into a dealership in the metro that dosent have a sign of some sort.....
--Mech

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to tell you... All the Bob Howards on the north side have signs, as well as the Bob Moores.... Come to think of it... I dont know that I have walked into a dealership in the metro that dosent have a sign of some sort.....
--Mech

Not all the Bob Moore stores. I got them removed at the one I work at!!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
--Mech

I never saw one at the Bob Howard Nissan. In fact, the sales guy quipped "what good is it unloaded" and something about getting them all the time when my wife told him mine was in the glove box when they took the car we were trading to assess it so that whoever was looking the car over didn't freak out. (She'd dropped me off for another engagement at another location where possession is prohibited by law.)

When we actually went back that weekend to buy the car (they let us take it home for a few days since it was so late that night), I was carrying OWB with my shirt over it like I always do. Never saw any signs, and no one said a word.

Latest posts

Top Bottom