Big Red Kia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe they don't want issues with their felon mechanics pocketing your guns out of the vehicles while they are working on them?
MY what an Ignorant ,Ignorant statement
Felons need jobs too....

Exactly or thell just go back to what they know...

.Can anyone explain , Why someone would put up such a sign? Just seems real ...over the edge!

.Theres a little pawn shop here in Ltown I used to buy lots of guns from.....he put up one of those ...
ABSOLUTLY NO GUNS ALLOWED ...I ask him why?
He said My shop My rules...I said Have a good day, I wont be back unless the sign comes down......Ive known him for years....got no reply

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....subject to forfeiture.......

Ya...right. I wonder how sucessfull they'd be trying to get someone to just hand it over to them.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing that next time I drive down that access road.

Be great to have anyone that does business with another dealership to shoot Big Red an e-mail letting them know what they spent elsewhere.

I did this years ago with "Circuit City.'
Went in to throw down big bucks for a stereo, and the salesmen were all sitting around watching a ball game, none of them got up to help me.
I went elsewhere, threw down a couple grand or so for a stereo (this was in the earky 1990's), made a copy of the receipt with my name blacked out, and mailed it to the store manager of "Circuit City.)

And Circuit City is now just a memory... probably for crap like you describe...

LL

Latest posts

Top Bottom