Big Red Kia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe they don't want issues with their felon mechanics pocketing your guns out of the vehicles while they are working on them?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason why this dealership has been in Norman forever, yet hasn't grown substantially in size.

Of course, it didn't help that several years ago Big Red Sports Cars helped get a couple of OU football players dismissed for being paid to work there..yet not actually showing up for work.

They're under different ownership now, but I'll always associate them with that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2537332

Having a sign that large and displayed that prominently is obviously an indication that the owner has a chip on his shoulder.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the more reason everyone should walk around and look interested.
Then when you get to the door with the salesman stop and read it.
Act offended and walk away saying something along the line of you really don't respect my rights.
I'll take my business somewhere that they do.
Only way they'll realize this is gun country people! :smack:

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the more reason everyone should walk around and look interested.
Then when you get to the door with the salesman stop and read it.
Act offended and walk away saying something along the line of you really don't respect my rights.
I'll take my business somewhere that they do.
Only way they'll realize this is gun country people! :smack:

I was thinking about doing that next time I drive down that access road.

Be great to have anyone that does business with another dealership to shoot Big Red an e-mail letting them know what they spent elsewhere.

I did this years ago with "Circuit City.'
Went in to throw down big bucks for a stereo, and the salesmen were all sitting around watching a ball game, none of them got up to help me.
I went elsewhere, threw down a couple grand or so for a stereo (this was in the earky 1990's), made a copy of the receipt with my name blacked out, and mailed it to the store manager of "Circuit City.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom