Bill would require all Oklahoma voters to re-register, show birth certificate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dominion?
Yes and any electronic machine.

Paper ballots that can be audited and verified.

Several investigations, discrepancies and outright fraud identified, yet, nothing done about the situation.

Machines demonstrated IN COURT of hacking and manipulation.

Paper ballots should list OFFICE and NAME. No party affiliation and no straight party vote.

Last edited:

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and any electronic machine.

Paper ballots that can be audited and verified.

Several investigations, discrepancies and outright fraud identified, yet, nothing done about the situation.

Machines demonstrated IN COURT of hacking and manipulation.

Paper ballots should list OFFICE and NAME. No party affiliation and no straight party vote.
Every time I’ve voted they gave me a paper ballot and inserted in the machine. I’m sure if there is any irregularities they can look at the ballots. I’m sure they don’t just fall in a rabbit hole or get shredded.
I agree no straight party vote. That’s for people that put party over America. I agree on no party affiliation also. Why are Republicans scared of letting Independents in their primary in this state. Democrats allow it I believe.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I’ve voted they gave me a paper ballot and inserted in the machine. I’m sure if there is any irregularities they can look at the ballots. I’m sure they don’t just fall in a rabbit hole or get shredded.
I agree no straight party vote. That’s for people that put party over America. I agree on no party affiliation also. Why are Republicans scared of letting Independents in their primary in this state. Democrats allow it I believe.
Not all States use same voting booth. Not all operate Primaries in same matter.

If you want to vote in a Primary, then you should be affiliated with that Party.
Nikki Haley received more votes from Dems than Repubs in the New Hampshire Primary.

I have voted using paper ballot and paperless machine. Paper ballot is better.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all States use same voting booth. Not all operate Primaries in same matter.

If you want to vote in a Primary, then you should be affiliated with that Party.
Nikki Haley received more votes from Dems than Repubs in the New Hampshire Primary.

I have voted using paper ballot and paperless machine. Paper ballot is better.
I take part back. I believe I voted on a machine only once a long time ago. Didn’t you say something about no party affiliation? I’m an Independent and if Trump doesn’t keep his mouth shut it’s his to lose again. Probably not in this state in the primary, but some don’t worship childish insults and hissy fits. Just my opinion.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take part back. I believe I voted on a machine only once a long time ago. Didn’t you say something about no party affiliation? I’m an Independent and if Trump doesn’t keep his mouth shut it’s his to lose again. Probably not in this state in the primary, but some don’t worship childish insults and hissy fits. Just my opinion.

He has always been his own worst enemy.

If he just STFU and let the Dems sink themselves, he would win by a landslide.

His policies and ideas are great for America. His ego makes it hard to stomach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom