Bill would require all Oklahoma voters to re-register, show birth certificate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m saying no such thing. You’re claiming that there was election fraud in Oklahoma, so it’s incumbent upon you to prove that assertion.
it's like a hasty generalization fallacy. There is almost certainly going to be irregularities in any election. But with this fallacy it's too quick to immediately assume fraud (intent), and that it's widespread (and widespread enough to affect an outcome) by applying a tiny sample to the overall system.

Ideally there would certainly be no fraud, don't get me wrong. But ideally we'd also have a system in place to that wont disenfranchise any legitimate voters.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m saying no such thing. You’re claiming that there was election fraud in Oklahoma, so it’s incumbent upon you to prove that assertion.
meh

1. you probably don't want to be convinced

2. not my job to convince you, find it yourself if you really want to, I will give you a hint. South OKC 2020 Congressional election

3. Enjoy your democrats

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
meh

1. you probably don't want to be convinced

2. not my job to convince you, find it yourself if you really want to, I will give you a hint. South OKC 2020 Congressional election

3. Enjoy your democrats
meh

1. You probably don't have evidence

2. you don't want the job of backing your claims

3. what democrats in OK won due to electoral issues?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
meh

1. You probably don't have evidence

2. you don't want the job of backing your claims

3. what democrats in OK won due to electoral issues?
1. Do you think democrats are cheating in elections? Nationally?

2. If you think if they are cheating nationally do you think they have exluded Oklahoma for some reason?

3. Why should we not take action on election security knowing how democrats operate?

4. Do you WANT democrats to win?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Do you think democrats are cheating in elections? Nationally?

2. If you think if they are cheating nationally do you think they have exluded Oklahoma for some reason?

3. Why should we not take action on election security knowing how democrats operate?

4. Do you WANT democrats to win?
Cut the crap and deflection. Answer the questions instead of acting like a petulant child once people asked you to back up your claims.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cut the crap and deflection. Answer the questions instead of acting like a petulant child once people asked you to back up your claims.
Can't do it, or it would have already been done.

What the well-meaning election fraud crowd is unwilling to admit is that we actually have such a retarded voting population that yes - the United States voters elected Joe Biden.

It is painful, and it is the result of decades of propaganda, letting anyone vote, trying to be "nice" and "inclusive".

But that is where we are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom