Birds fall dead from the sky near Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate grackles.
I don't hate them, but damn, those are some messy damned winged rats. You can't park under the trees at the mall when they're around, or your car will be as bird crap white as the asphalt under it.

The other day I was heading into the store when I saw this yellow Dodge truck in the lot; the grackles flipping loved this thing, and were all over it. I wonder if his next stop was the car wash...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't hate them, but damn, those are some messy damned winged rats. You can't park under the trees at the mall when they're around, or your car will be as bird crap white as the asphalt under it.

The other day I was heading into the store when I saw this yellow Dodge truck in the lot; the grackles flipping loved this thing, and were all over it. I wonder if his next stop was the car wash...

From imgur:
"This bird waits for my coworker to show up every morning. Then spends the day looking at itself in the mirror and sh*tting."
i.imgur.com_Khnuk9K.jpg

Tacticalii

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MANY years ago my dad ran a gopher plow a little too shallow. He was putting out poisoned maize to kill the gophers. Free loading birds who thought they were living in a fantasy land where the whole world owed them a living... those freeloaders picked out some of that maize that wasn't buried deep enough. Dozens of birds got what they deserved and were flopping all over the place. What did they expect?

Did something similar a few years ago. Was filling up the hopper and spilled a small pile. Didn't think anything of it and went to work. Few hours later found a bunch of dead birds in the yard. Oops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom