Black Friday Thread post good buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt see any black Friday posts as of late. I personally am looking for a safe. I know of Dicks sporting goods safe, Walmarts safe. Just wondering if there is anything else out there safe wise, and or good deals. This is also a role call for any Black Friday deals from our sponsors.

thanks,

Dr. Hk

Check Atwoods for safes.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy has 50cal ammo cans for 9.99

That's not enough to get me to sally forth into the commercial districts on Black Friday. I miss the days when Atwoods would sell them for $4.99!

As it is, my recent expenditures at the Wanenmacher show, and at the CMP this morning, have left me looking forward to staying home and giving my wallet a vacation.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not enough to get me to sally forth into the commercial districts on Black Friday. I miss the days when Atwoods would sell them for $4.99!

As it is, my recent expenditures at the Wanenmacher show, and at the CMP this morning, have left me looking forward to staying home and giving my wallet a vacation.

They are on sale right now, no need to go on Friday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom