Black Ops: Which platform will you be using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which platform will you be playing COD:Black Ops?

• Total voters

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I may just be old, but I just paid the balance at gamestop in Stillwater, and there is already a line down several store fronts? I asked the clerk how long they would be giving the game out and they said until the end of the line. So why would you be lined up 2 hrs before. I think I'm just gonna jump in line at midnight. Am I missing something?

halfrack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I missing something?

Yes.

That is where I went last year to get MW2. We got there at 9:30 and there were probably 300 people in front of us. When we got our copy and left, the line was all the way past the stores and nearly out in the street. Thousands of people.

The Wal-mart out by the country club also does a midnight drop. From what I understand, the line is not nearly as long.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We waited in line for MW2, and that was pretty much ridiculous, so this year, we're hitting Waffle House and are gonna roll in at about 1230 ish. I have a guaranteed copy, so no rush, that 30 more minutes of game time ain't too much to me. Waffle House on Sooner Road, anyone?

einsteinwv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im about to head out to the owasso gamestop, be leaving claremore around 11:30ish. I wont be playing it tonight but when I wake up ill be playing for about 6 straight hours. (Xbox)

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be getting it for the ps3.....I'm a fan of the MW family. I also play Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor online.....Honestly, if you are looking for playing a lengthy campaign mode, not happening in these games. The multiplayer is the big selling point. I beat Medal of Honor on day 1......anyhow, good luck with your choice!!

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty happy with the results. The game is eating 100% of my i7 920 though. Runs great for most, just a fairly good portion of PC players are having issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom