Black widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

I use carburetor cleaner & a cig lighter for spiders. My mower controls & seat were covered in spider webs, hit them with the flame they just disapeared. Stand for enough away only the flame & not the liquied hits the object or u may have a fire.
lol, dont burn the house down!
Where at in Tuttle are ya? We may be neighbors.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not noticed any BW or BR this year, but man are the wolf spiders out in numbers. They like to stay on the edge of my foundation to the house and scatter when I am trimming with the line trimmer.

I am good with the Wolf Spiders, they are harmless. Now if it is a BR or a BW then it is on like donkey kong. I will use the force of crushing, squishing, and fire to remedy the fight if I see them. I dont feel like having myself, the wife or the dog bit by either of them. I had heard though that once you are bit by a BW that you will have phantom pains afterwards which can be months and years later due to the venom being in your system.

The Discovery Channel had a show on BW years ago and interviews from the people that had been bit, none of them had anything good to say about the expereince at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom