So yesterday was borderline spectacular

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m arachnophobic. I drive the ATV on the trails thru the trees swinging a small fishing rod to clear the spiders/webs built across the path as I drive. Missed one yesterday and got hit between the eyes by a gargantuan one too. Almost had to change my britches. Luckily I was not in front of a trail camera

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AKA Black and Yellow garden spider. They can bite, but rarely bite people. We've got one that's had her web right outside the back porch doorway for about 2 months now. Takes her web down every morning and respins it every day. I enjoy seeing what the "catch of the day" is with her.

Having said all that intellectual crap, I'd still freak out if I walked into her web. Or any other web. Like I did yesterday behind the garage. That s**t's so freaky...and I'm not even scared of them.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A gargantuan spider (I've always liked that word... 'gargantuan'... so rarely have an opportunity to use it in a sentence).
I see what you did there. Well done.

kill-bill-elle-driver.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom