Block heater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last company truck that I had was a ford. It wouldn’t say warm in the winter. Took it back and replaced it with a dodge.

On the other hand, after years of having Ford cars, SUV's, and pickups, I've never had one that wouldn't warm things up inside. In fact, I've had a lot less problems with our Fords than we ever did with other brands, especially so with GM and Chrysler Group products.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we all agree. Dodge is better than ford. Mods, please lock this thread as we have solved the world’s problems.

❤️❤️❤️
Uh, no, I probably spent $1000 every year keeping my 2000 dodge 5.9 Cummins running every year. Glad it's gone. My 1988 Chevy , probably less than $1000 since it was made.,,✌️

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, no, I probably spent $1000 every year keeping my 2000 dodge 5.9 Cummins running every year. Glad it's gone. My 1988 Chevy , probably less than $1000 since it was made.,,✌️
MODS!!!!! Can you ban this jackwagon for lying!

1705338688396.gif

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we all agree. Dodge is better than ford. Mods, please lock this thread as we have solved the world’s problems.

❤️❤️❤️

Nope. You need to work on your reading comprehension. In fact, the Chrysler/Dodge products I had were among the worst of all the vehicles having issues.

Back some time ago, a fellow on one of the RV forums that I frequented tried to tell me that the RAM pickup was NOT a Dodge product, that it was strictly a RAM. I suggested that he open the door of his RAM and see if the placard there didn't state that it was a "Chrysler Group" product, and then asked him if he could buy a brand new RAM anywhere other than from the Chrysler Group or a Chrysler/Dodge dealer.

He never answered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom