Block heater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok! Mods!

So, are you joining another forum participant that when I said something to him in a thread sent me a private message threatening me with being banned from the forums? He was a new guy and apparently thought he could get away with something. I was never contacted by a mod about it.

:coffee2:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, are you joining another forum participant that when I said something to him in a thread sent me a private message threatening me with being banned from the forums? He was a new guy and apparently thought he could get away with something. I was never contacted by a mod about it.

:coffee2:
You must not know me. I would never. In fact. . . Rumor is there is a new place with liberty and free from fear of mods banning them. Maybe swing by sometime. 😉

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must not know me. I would never. In fact. . . Rumor is there is a new place with liberty and free from fear of mods banning them. Maybe swing by sometime. 😉

No, I'm not of the mind that you would try squealing to a mod about me.

As for other forums, I ran across one the other day, but it didn't seem to have a general comment section nor a nonsense area.

In my case, if I'm in the firearms sections of OSA, it is because I am learning from what others are saying and I RARELY ever make a comment in those areas. My ignorance would be laughable.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince my mechanic to put a freeze plug block heater on my 6.0 gasser, he won't touch it. Keeps telling me to silicone a pad on my oil pan. Hate those cold starts.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 93 Ford 7.3 natural aspiration that had more power than the 5.9 turbo. Worst trade I ever made.
Praying for you

1705371522704.gif

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Battery tenders are the best thing since popcorn. I keep them on everything if they are going to be sitting for awhile. Letting a standard battery go down to zero charge is the worst thing that can happen to them. They rarely recover.
Those little lawn mower and ATV/ATC battery that don't last more than a year because they sit, can certainly use a tender. I just swapped out a battery that died in the 1985 ATC 250X that was installed 12 years ago according to my records. It's fully restored and only gets out on nice days for a little ride now and then.
When on the road in the RV, tenders go on all vehicles, mowers, tractors, etc. Every vehicle has a tiny draw from the battery for the electronics. Doensn't take long for them to drain a battery if not started for a couple of months.
Harbor Freight models is the one we use.
Agreed!
I have battery tenders on all of my batteries up at the lake. 2 deep cell batteries, 1 cracking battery for the boat, golf cart battery, jet ski battery and my truck battery that I keep up there. I pull them all out and have them on tenders in my shop. Like you said Dennis, they are the best thing since popcorn. LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom