Blocked members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a good number of people blocked - and my experience on here has gotten so much more enjoyable.

The only way I know they are even in any thread is if someone mentions them by name. Even if they are quoted, it doesn't show up. And this is good, thank God.

Sometimes it makes some things seem a bit non-sequitur. People seem to be talking out their arses, or comment seem to come out of nowhere, but I've learned to filter that stuff - if something seems totally out of place, I usually assume it is a response to a tool I have blocked, and I ignore it accordingly.

SOOOOOO much nicer around this place now. :D

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a good number of people blocked - and my experience on here has gotten so much more enjoyable.
I have to agree with that. I have a certain threshold of stupidity, rudeness or just plain jackassery I can tolerate. Then I just ignore people. There are a couple people I just don't want to read their posts. Whats funny is they can still like your posts or even quote them and you will get the notifications.

That said if you got to the bottom of a page it will show you how many messages are left in a thread. If there are posts on that page that have been hidden because you blocked a person it will show the following link (Show Ignored Content) also. You highlight it and it will even tell you who it was. If you are so inclined to click on it, it will show you the posts you had previously not seen.
ignored.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom