Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just told Rick when I get through going over it with a fine tooth comb he may look for something better. Or I'll lower the price. I hate selling stuff though. I always think if there's anything at all wrong it will be a problem and it's a 2k dollar car. If you go and try to find one for that, that doesn't have a bunch of miles and has cold AC, there isn't much.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised a bank will loan so little and on an older vehicle.

They won't.

It will be, as mentioned, an unsecured signature loan. They don't want the title to a 20 something year old car. They also don't want to have to go get it if the loan goes bad. They'd rather just get a judgement against you personally.

Nothing wrong with an sig loan. They just willing to give you some cash because you said you'd pay it back.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But does the car come with a factory installed scabbard?
No I have to make my own I am sure. If it had a front bench seat I would like for a seat cover like I had in a pickup years ago. It had a rifle scabbard on the front of the seat and some pockets for stuff on that to hide it. Great for an M-1 carbine and some 15 rd mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom