Blog anyone???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How interested are you about reading blogs on OKS?

• Not at all

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Interested

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Follow all blogs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

dwbammo

I was wondering if any of you out there ever read the blogs on here? I have kinda been thrownin around the idea of doing one but I cant really decide what topic(s) it would be on. If any of you like to read blogs, or have a good idea for a blog I would like some feedback. If not I guess this thread will just stay empty. Let me know what you would be interested in hearing about. Range days, ammo tests, gun tests, anything. I'm really hoping that I get some good feedback and a couple folllowers

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The blogs on here don't seem to be updated often, I guess people run out of stuff to say when they can just post up what they are thinking about.

Subjects; Guns, Bacon or Girls. What else is there? Oh, I forgot about the other evils, Booze ,Shaving and Ceegars.

Politics is out, who cares, you can read all of that in posts here then easily find almost the same thing elsewhere on the internet.

An Okie Box-o-Truth might be ok for a while if you can keep everyone entertained/interested.

A

Andre8100

I have found one link from the google.Fantastic article! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the info are well written.I sure will must be post that link(In signature forum)next time here...Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom