Blue Book of Gun Values

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I agree folks want a $1000 valued gun for $250, and they'd still complain about the price being too high. It's a hit or miss, but if you research a tad on what you have, then list it accordingly, be prepared to sit on it for a while unless you are giving it away. It also doesn't help we are in a crap economy right now and folks are reprioritizing their fund distribution...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never had a problem working out a fair deal for both parties buying and selling here.

If you buy right according to the local market, it is usually no problem selling here without a loss.

If you're trying to sell a $1000 worth of ''extras'' with a $500 gun, then you might have a problem getting your asking price.

Also selling oddball, low demand, or very expensive guns is going to most likely make them slow to sell.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great for helping find information on firearms, and gives a place to start researching. GB is an equalizer in the sense it does put everyone in a area for regional circumstances. I find that GB has made collecting a lot less fun in the sense that deals are almost non-existent on the web on in stores but then again no one is forcing us to buy or sale. Back when the internet blew up and e were getting cool and unusual old stuff it was because non-tech savy people were selling and people who did know tech could care less about the stuff they inherited and we jumped on it like rabid dogs. Now most people are tech savy and thus less deals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom