Blue Book of Gun Values

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you need to learn to haggle a little. Nearly all the venders at the gun shows will come down on price if you ask or wave some cash.
Never paid full price for anything. Not starting at an outrageous price to begin with.. maybe you need to learn! Been doing it my whole life son.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Book, TGV, and Guns International are my gauge. GA, GB, and all the other unrealistic gun auctions are garbage.
A lot of people here mock TGV and BB, mainly when they're trying to get their GB price. The same people will PM and ask why your stuff is so high when it's sitting in the middle or high end of the bracket on TGV and never ever make an offer, unless of course it's a G34 or something.
Cheapass Hypocrites IMO.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t understand why people freak about gun prices. I used to use BB just to make sure I wasn’t screwing anyone on a sale. I don’t buy used anymore. With this thing called the internet you can always find a good price. I tried selling on the forum, and did sell 1 AR. That’s it for me though. I’m only buying quality and I’m not selling. When I kick the bucket my brother and grandson can have it all.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never paid full price for anything. Not starting at an outrageous price to begin with.. maybe you need to learn! Been doing it my whole life son.
Sometimes paying full price is worth it. It just depends on what it is, and if it's already priced well below market value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom