BOLT CARRIER GROUPS - FAIL ZERO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the action shooting sports fail zero is thought of like this..... It "fails" and you get "zero" points. Pretty common to have a leaking gas key on these.
They suck beyond, well beyond my expectation nobody there will respond! Im gonna pull the key and see if I can get another. I will never buy there junk again

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
School of the American rifle has several videos where he goes through various mfg bolt carrier groups. It’s interesting stuff and possibly a bit in the weeds for most people. He does talk about how to check carrier key issues and make repairs.
I know, and he‘s pointed out many FAIL ZERO quality issues, they SUCK and their service sucks too!

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you watch the fail zero bcg dissection video the person was complaining of same problem.
it had a chip of metal under carrier key!

This one was leaking forward at the key, I am not sure there is enough marking surface at the front of the key, its junk now, just for parts. They don’t respond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom