Boy Scouts shut down troop for refusing to banish gay scoutmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. As a scout leader, we are suppose to be teaching these boys how to be good men. Tolerance, forgiveness and acceptance are more Christian values than hatred and bigotry. At the ages of the majority of scouts, sex straight, gay or other wise should not be addressed anyway.

And as an FYI most pedophiles are "heterosexual" males.

Not that I'm againist homos.
But how's a gay dude gonna teach young boys about morals? Really.
Have you hung out with very many gay dudes....
They are all shameless lol
But honestly, still not really againist what they like to poke in the bed. But A gay dude is the last person I'd want to see teaching a group of young boys any type of life lessons. Let alone out camping and stuff.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys read the article?

By the way BSA is a "private" organization that has established rule, guidelines, & policy. Don't agree why join?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But honestly, still not really againist what they like to poke in the bed. But A gay dude is the last person I'd want to see teaching a group of young boys any type of life lessons. Let alone out camping and stuff.

You're not "against" homos but somehow magically you believe they relay bad morals? Let's be a little more realistic about your opinion shall we? I have known plenty of "homos" over the years, and I've never seen how they were any different good or bad than straight people in terms of morals. In fact I know one "gay dude" that probably has spent more time outdoors than a majority of people here, another one I know coached baseball and wrestling for a few decades. Seriously, stop watching TV and believing the stereotypes apply to all.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah because you are ****ing paragon of morality.

Really getting tired of the bigots around here. What if we replaced every instance of gay with black in you quote?

Hell you'd probably still stand by your statement then.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not "against" homos but somehow magically you believe they relay bad morals? Let's be a little more realistic about your opinion shall we? I have known plenty of "homos" over the years, and I've never seen how they were any different good or bad than straight people in terms of morals. In fact I know one "gay dude" that probably has spent more time outdoors than a majority of people here, another one I know coached baseball and wrestling for a few decades. Seriously, stop watching TV and believing the stereotypes apply to all.

How about working in a gay bar?
Trust me, I've been around A LOT of gays that wernt on TV.
Your be suprised how these guys act and really think when they are in there own world.
I have no problem with them, hell if I did I wouldn't have worked with them. But as far as having them alone with young impressionable boys, as a big mentor who's supposed to help educate them. No thanks, I wouldn't have my boy around them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom