Brake checked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like mentioned above 98% of the time it is the one in the rears fault but if you have some way of proving that they did indeed brake check then its their fault but that is hard to prove unless you have a dash cam or someone witnessed it that has one.

This. Without proof the assumption is you were following to close. Get a dashcam to prove it was the other driver's fault.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have thought of getting one but really dont know anything about them so wasnt willing to pay for something that wasnt going to last very long and also i would want it to record in all 4 directions to cover every angle.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought of getting one but really dont know anything about them so wasnt willing to pay for something that wasnt going to last very long and also i would want it to record in all 4 directions to cover every angle.

Mine does front and rear with a wide angle, not sure of one that will cover 360 except the built in one on a Tesla.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which kind/brand

Sent via carrier pigeon

Rexxing from Amazon, it's about 4 years old now so I'm certain there is a new model. The interface is clunky, but it does it's job. It was $109 then, plus an install kit to hardwire it, I had an Amazon $50 gift card so it was about $70.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious why people don't have them.

Mine paid for itself shortly after I installed it.

I'll have one in any vehicle I own.

For me, it's like home security cameras. I want them and keep intending on buying them, and then I start researching them and get bogged down in the whole "is this one better than that one or is that one better than this one" loop and end up going off to watch YouTube. :-)

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, it's like home security cameras. I want them and keep intending on buying them, and then I start researching them and get bogged down in the whole "is this one better than that one or is that one better than this one" loop and end up going off to watch YouTube. :-)
I'll make you a great deal on a Night Owl system --- got it $100 off MSRP after I decided not to use it ;)

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you get brake checked and it worried you, most likely you are too close, heavy traffic is another thing but speeds probably slower. On the other hand when they cut in front of me then do it, well I have good insurance and drive a suburban, f them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom