broken into today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihawk1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why do people make other peoples lives hell?
ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i283_mini_hawk1_IMG_20110110_151631.jpg

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i283_mini_hawk1_IMG_20110110_151643.jpg

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i283_mini_hawk1_IMG_20110110_152129.jpg

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that sucks, man. I guess because their mamas didn't hug them when they were little, they think it's ok to take other peoples things. Much easier than working and paying for it like the rest of us.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bummer. I hate that this happened to you. I have always feared a soft top for that reason. I know you can break a window just as quickly but at least that makes a loud noise.

I had a car broken into in Tucson when I lived there. It makes you more angry than just about anything else could. Probably mad enough to do something you would regret if you caught them in the act. Good thing for both parties we never catch them in the act.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the great experience of walking out and finding my car sitting on cinder blocks in my driveway. Seeing it on TV just doesn't do it justice. Good times

Thieves with a conscious? They always just dumped our cars on the rotors and drums.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First let me say that I'm a 1992 one owner Jeep Wrangler owner and I think they should be flogged. I do have a question for you. Was your Jeep locked? When I bought mine back in 1992, they told me not to lock it, besides what they steal, you'll also have to replace part of the soft top.

Again sorry they ripped you off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom